Thursday, October 20, 2005

thursday - pursed

I was hoping to get my camera communicating with my computer again...bleh. I finished two pairs of sox for Kent and a pair for Brian. Pictures later.
However here is a pic i took a couple of weeks ago. I koolaid dyed some old plain rug yarn. Then knitted it up to a purse-like flat shape. Made a long piece in garter stitch for the strap. Then i felted the whole thing. The strap rolled into itself which i took advantage of and sewed together. The colours stayed fairly true and over all i'm happy . Kind of a spring or summer looking bag tho. Why can't koolaid come in brown? :)



I've been writing up the pattern for the kisshug. Time to knit another one to check the instructions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Email me!