Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Time to..

Well i really need to get more organized.I wanted to finish off a few projects i had going and i did that ( 6 pairs sox, kisshug,vest and shawl all in the past couple of weeks. This not working thing is great for knitting!) Now i just need to get Kent's zine to lulu so it can be downloaded. And get my knitzine finished and posted up too. That means i have to make a decision about whether i have it only online or paper? If online as an adobe download or a webzine?
The camera is still not working for me. Later i'll grab Brian's and get pictures of Kent's mammoth socks and Brian's divorce socks and put them up here.
Still need to find some part time work somewhere. Problem is my knees are pretty bad right now so it can't be something standing all day.
I missed going to the Cowichan Fleece&Fiber Fest! :( Kent and Brian got called to work out in Sidney so needed the car. If i'd known before 7am Saturday i could've figured something out, but being a new job Kent couldn't really turn down the work. I'm hoping to find some other knitting events sooner or later.Probably will go to the Victoria Knitting Guild meeting this week. Never been before, i'll have to fight off my shyness to do it. No one ever believes i'm shy anyhow because i talk so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Email me!